“VMware is pleased to recognize SPJ Solutions for achieving four Master Services Competencies. This achievement shows customers that partners like SPJ Solutions are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and P
EL DORADO HILLS, Calif. (PRWEB)
August 11, 2020
Accomplishing these competencies demonstrates that SPJ Solutions is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies. The Master Services Competencies (MSC) earned by SPJ Solutions are as follows:
- VMware Cloud on AWS
- Network Virtualization
- Data Center Virtualization
- Cloud Management and Automation
Sudhansu “Suds” Pati, SPJ Solutions’ Chief Technology Officer, “We are very excited to have achieved four VMware Master Services Competencies. SPJ Solutions has made a huge investment in developing our VMware consulting practice, and have been a very committed partner to VMware and their VAR community. We will continue to expand our VMware practice and skill set to provide high-level of expertise on all VMware technology areas, just as we have with VMware NSX, for which we are a committed deployment partner.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize SPJ Solutions for achieving four Master Services Competencies. This achievement shows customers that partners like SPJ Solutions are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and Partner Sales, VMware. “We value SPJ Solutions as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.
About SPJ Solutions Inc.
SPJ Solutions specializes in the architecture/design, deployment, support, and training of VMware NSX and other software-defined network and software-defined data center technologies. We bring experienced, certified staff to every client engagement with the goal of quickly and successfully delivering our projects, training your staff, and allowing you to achieve self-sufficiency.
The cITopus logo is a registered trademark of SPJ Solutions Inc., El Dorado Hills, CA.
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Paul Wong, President
Share article on social media or email:
Published at Tue, 11 Aug 2020 00:00:00 +0000